Kids are priced based on dam's and sire's performance in ADGA's Linear Appraisal and Milk Test Programs. Kids are sold with all shots and disbudded (dehorned). Goats over 1 year old are microchipped. Prices are subject to change should either the sire or dam achieve an additional distinction. Prices of goats offered for sale that were purchased from other farms may be higher due to Owlhaven's initial purchase price.
- Location: Owlhaven is located near Temecula, California's picturesque Wine Country.
- Delivery: see Transportation Options
- Waitlist: There is no charge to be on the waitlist. However, paid reservations get first choice.
- Reservations: Reservations can be made for a $100 fee. This gives you first choice. The fee is fully applicable to your goat purchase. It may be refunded if a suitable kid is not available or carried forward to the next year at customer request.
- Purchases: All purchases require completion of the Goat Request Form.
- Payments: A 50% deposit is required to hold a goat for 30 days. The balance is due upon receipt of the goat. Payment may be made by cash, Venmo, or Zelle. PayPal may be accepted provided that the buyer pays all fees.
- Board: Should an animal remain on site for over 30 days, a fee of $3.00 per goat, per day will be charged.
- Breedings: A breeding option is sometimes available. The fee is $100. This includes 45 days board, the breeding, and an ultrasound performed by me. No guarantees are given for the outcome of the breeding as there are too many factors beyond my control. This fee is non-refundable. After 30 days the normal boarding fee applies.
- Rebates: Rebates are available for the award of milk stars and ADGA sanctioned championships.
- Discounts: May be available for repeat customers and purchases of multiple animals.
As an educator, I enjoy helping people get started. So when I can, I offer starter herds. Substantial discounts are built into the starter herds. Plus, I've run my inbreeding calculator on these combinations to ensure that they are within an acceptable range.
Owlhaven B Andromeda (Andi)
Availability: $650 open, $750 after she is exposed to a buck - deposit received
Hover over pictures to see the captions. Click to see larger versions.
Litter: 3D 1B
Easy, unassisted delivery
Extras: Blue eyes
Sire: Owlhaven P Babak
Inbreeding coefficient: 7.4%, 10 generations
Please complete the Goat Request Form to inquire about an animal on the Sales List. For information about future kids Kidding Schedule page.
Certificated Dairy Goat Producer
OWLHAVEN IS A CLOSED HERD